When and where?
Wed 8 November 2017
09:30 – 12:45 GMT
National Coal mining museum, Overton, Wakefield, WF4 4RH
Booking – CLICK HERE
As a respected business leader, nobody knows your industry better than you – but a little advice and support on other essential business matters can only make your organisation stronger… On 26th July 2017, The Supreme Court ruled Employment Tribunal Fees unlawful, meaning your employees will incur no charge to take you to tribunal. Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce and Peninsula have teamed together to bring you a morning of informative practical advice that will help you keep moving forward with confidence.
In exchange for a small investment of your time, the expert speaker will demonstrate a number of Peninsula’s award winning methods which help improve the way you run your business, and reduce the possibility of being taken to tribunal. From attending you will:
• Improve your understanding of employment law
• Discover how to get the most out of your employees
• Increase productivity whilst decreasing lateness and absenteeism
• Learn the big mistakes most local businesses have in their contracts of employment
• Gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
• Leave with the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee issue
This seminar is free of charge and up to two places per company can be reserved.
The venue has on-site complimentary parking.
For further details on this event, please contact the Peninsula events team at email@example.com