The Manufacturing Alliance brings together various local bodies to give manufacturers a powerful voice across the Leeds City Region.
The Alliance works on behalf of manufacturers to lobby local and national government about issues affecting the manufacturing sector and liaises with the education sector to address skills shortages.
Through the Manufacturing Alliance companies engaged in manufacturing activities in the Leeds City Region can access a dedicated business adviser who will;
- signpost to relevant funding and support
- offer help with supply chain issues and opportunities
- organise factory visits to gain insight into good practice
- enable networking between manufacturers
- provide a single point of contact for manufacturers’ questions